Apple Adjusters, Inc. Website Legal Notice – Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions of Use
This page sets forth the terms and conditions under which Apple Adjusters, Inc. provides the information on this Website ("Site") as well as the terms and conditions governing your use of this Site and the information you provide to us. By using this Site you have agreed to these terms and conditions as stated below ("Agreement"), as well as all applicable laws that may govern internet usage.
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. You should check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. By using this Site after we post any changes to these terms and conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If at any time you choose not to accept these terms and conditions of use, please do not use this Site.
1. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIAL The contents ("Contents") of this Site are protected by copyright under U. S. law and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Contents may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Contents on any copy you make of any portion of the Contents. You may not sell or modify any portion of the Contents or reproduce, display, distribute or otherwise use the Contents for any public or commercial purpose. You may cite or refer to information on this Site and make copies of the information for your own personal use but that is all. You cannot use any material from this site for letters or legal pleadings or documents relative to any and all claims of any sort involving Apple Adjusters, Inc. or our clients or associates. You must have our written permission to use this information or distribute copies of the information to others.
2. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION ON THE SITE Although Apple Adjusters, Inc. seeks to provide accurate and updated information on this Site, we cannot assure that such is the case. As such, the information and Contents of this Site is provided "as is" and without any warranties of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Contents of the Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the Contents contained herein. Should you have any questions about the Contents of the Site, send a message via e-mail to the email address in the preceding paragraph.
3. NO PROFESSIONAL ADVICE The information provided on the Site is distributed with the understanding that Apple Adjusters, Inc. is not rendering professional advice of any sort. The Contents of this Site cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field. If you have a question or issue requiring profession consultation relating to law, insurance, tax or financial planning or any other area you should consult a professional in the respective area. Any reliance on the information contained herein is solely at your risk.
4. FUNCTIONING OF THE SITE No representation or warranty is given that any functions contained in the Site will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, free from harmful components, or that any defects will be corrected.
5. LINKS This Site may contain links to websites owned, operated or maintained by parties other than Apple Adjusters, Inc. Such links are provided for your reference only. Apple Adjusters, Inc. does not control outside sites and is not responsible for their content. Apple Adjusters, Inc. inclusion of links to an outside site does not imply any endorsement of the material on the site or, unless expressly disclosed otherwise, any sponsorship, affiliation or association with its owner, operator or sponsor. If you have any questions about these other sites they should be directed to the authors of such sites.
If you would like to provide a hypertext link from your site to our Site you must request our permission before doing so. To request such permission please send an e-mail note or letter to the address stated in Section 1. Please include in your note your name address and telephone number, a description of your site and the reasons why you would like to establish a link to the Apple Adjusters, Inc. Site. We will want to review your site before granting any permission to you. Should we grant permission to you, we reserve the right to withdraw our authorization to use our Site at any time.
6. INDEMNITY You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Apple Adjusters, Inc. its representatives, officers, directors, and employees, agents and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, costs, and expenses, including attorneys' fees, that arise from your use of the Site, your posting, downloading or transmission of communications or material on this Site, or from your violation of any applicable law.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL APPLE ADJUSTERS, INC., ANY OF ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER TO YOU INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, ACTUAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES , THAT RESULT FROM (1) YOUR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, OR (2) FROM THE CONTENTS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE OR FROM ANY LINKED SITE, OR (3) ANY VIRUSES, BAD CODE OR OTHER HARMFUL EFFECTS THAT COULD RESULT TO USERS FROM THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE OR (4) DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT MAY OCCUR OVER THE INTERNET FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE OR (5) FROM ANY OTHER CAUSE AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, EVEN IF APPLE ADJUSTERS, INC. IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. GENERAL This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the you and Apple Adjusters, Inc. pertaining to this Site and it supersedes any and all other agreements, whether oral or in writing. The failure of Apple Adjusters, Inc. to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver with regard to any subsequent failure to comply with such term or provision. This Agreement is personal to you and it may not be assigned by you, although Apple Adjusters, Inc. may assign it to any successor in interest. If any provision of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable under law the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect and the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be construed as closely as possible to its original intent. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Louisiana as if the agreement was a contract wholly entered into and to be performed within Louisiana. You agree that any breach of this Agreement by you may result in irreparable harm to Apple Adjusters, Inc. entitling Apple Adjusters, Inc. to equitable relief. Any inquiries or concerns regarding the terms and conditions of this Agreement should be directed by email or letter to the address in Section 1.